Sunday, April 17, 2016

Today I went searching for new wildlife to photograph and had little luck. We have storms moving in and the next two weeks look like monsoons will be the order of the days. I am ready to travel north to the hills of Arkansas to visit and photograph. The next visit I am going to explore some new locations for different subjects.
Today was cloudy and storms threatened all day and the wildlife was hold up some other places than where I looked. I did find that the nutria has another bunch of little ones (this is normal for them). In the river bottoms were an abundance of red wing blackbirds. In the swamp where we have photographed lately there is little water and the ducks have moved on, however, we did see two American geese in the growth.   
I plan to brave the monsoons and go north and watch the eagle to see if the eaglets have hatched, they should be by now. 

No comments:

Followers