Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Fall is Here

This morning finally felt like fall arrived. Soon we will smell the aroma of hardwood burning in the fireplace and hear the geese flying south, that is when I like to wander through the wild. The butterflies and hummers are many here at my cave. I enjoy the Texas wild flowers I planted years ago. They re-produce each year with little work for me and they bring critters for me to watch and photograph. I so much enjoy the wilds of nature and the solitude it offers. Nothing can compare to a cool morning, cup of coffee and nature at your front door.
Today we went to Rick Evans W M A near Saratoga Arkansas to see what it had to offer in the way of wildlife and flowers. It was generous to us as nature usually is. I photographed Red Tail Hawks and butterflies, wildflowers and enjoyed the company. 


No comments:

Followers