Monday, May 8, 2017

Flying eaglesT


.Today was a good day for photographing the critters. The Eagles were flying and the one at Boise D Arc was on the nest with one eaglet. Found one of the eaglets at T A 2, it was flying and on the ground. Only one juvenile was seen.


Post a Comment

About Dennis

My photo

I am a retired investigator that escaped the society of phonies and seek the simple life. I eat, sleep and dream of nature and nature photography. I love mountain streams, valleys and solitude. Good books by Muir, Thoreau, Abby and Sigurd Olson. I enjoy American Indian flute music, Nakai,John Two-Hawks, and many others. I detest rude people, crowds and know-it-all's. "If your pasture is green you do not have to tell everyone" silence is bliss.. There is no more beautiful music than the silence in  seclusion in the woods, the rushing water over river rocks.

Followers

Follow by Email