Sunday, June 2, 2013

A Sunday stroll through Pond Creek

Today I went to my "Walden Pond" (Pond Creek), I wanted to find some different critters to photograph. However, I found some of my old friends and not much new. I promised myself I would not photograph more deer! But when they put on shows for the camera,the trigger finger responds. We found another LARGE SNAKE, he was going south so I photographed him and we went North. The deer were plentiful so I filled the card and deleted when I got to the cave. I cannot resist photographing the Egrets in flight and so I photographed "more egrets". A bore coon made his way across the road and was never seen again.
On the way up we stopped in Ashdown and bought fried catfish to go for lunch, it never made it to the swamps. A great day for me and my camera, hope the photographs are viewed and enjoyed.


Damm!!!! That fool with a camera,again !

Add caption


Add caption

"The Swamp Creek Monster" of Pond Creek"

No comments:

Followers