Friday, January 2, 2015

Eagles on a cold January day



It was cold today with rain falling and I had the urge to escape to the hills of Arkansas with camera in hand. The fog was heavy making it difficult to see at a distance, however I love this kind of weather. We had lunch in a small community "Cafe" and the patrons were all locals. We listened to them visit with one another across the cafe and we left knowing much about the activities of the locals. 
I had photographed several old barns in the area when a Bald Eagle flew in front of us. We watched and it flew into a large tree and was eating on something on the limb. We were busy photographing this one when we heard the scream from behind us. I turned around to find the second one on a tall snag. Another day of joy for my memory bank.





 

No comments:

Followers